Sea turtle conservation in Lebanon (SPA/RAC)
- Monitoring known nesting sites of marine turtles.
- Coastal exploration for the identification of new nesting beaches.
- Evaluation of the quality of beaches for marine turtle nesting (known and/or new beaches).
- Monitoring sea turtle nests’ temperatures.
- Organize awareness campaigns.
- Elaboration of National action plan for the conservation of marine turtles.
National Coordinator: Mrs Lara Samaha
Partners: Ministry of Environment, Coastal nature reserve of Tyre